fevereiro 04, 2012

Give me love ~

by Kami Zong
Hello dears, first I ask apologize for little posting, I'm sick and so I'm not spending so much time on the computer. Then, I received several products that I really loved it! Soon I'll be posting them here, the Magari hair is very perfect, one more beautiful than the other - is going a sale of fatpack in store at the end of the post you can see talking about it - and I really loved. The new shoes from P10 is also gorgeous, the details of the flowers give a charm in the shoes, any girl loves. The accessories of the barcode can not stay out, are very beautiful! This rolling some hunts, you can see in the details. Kisses, Kami zong.

on Right:
HAIR: Magari Masha II (persimmon) - NEW!
SKIN: Pink Fuel Elly Sugar (pure)
EARRING: Barcode Recom Earrings (silver) - NEW!
PULLOVER: Villena Cotton Pullover - ZP HUNT!
LEGGING: Paperbag Neon Cat Jeggings (white) - NEW!
SHOES: Elygo Supra Sneakers

on Left: 
HAIR: Magari  Aubrey (persimmon) - NEW!
SKIN: Pink Fuel Elly Sugar (pure)
JACKET: Aoharu Bt Leather RidersVest (black)
TOP: Belote Hawt Top - Pink - NEW!
PANTS: Paperbag studded camo cutoffs  - NEW!
BAG: Blah My Pixel Leather Bag (white) - NEW!
SHOES: Purrfect10 Wild Rose Heels (burgandy) - NEW!

POSES: Blah Jack Or Jill Hunt Poses - JOJ HUNT!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário